An official transcript contains the University Registrar's signature and the USC seal. It is your academic record while a student at the University of the Southern Caribbean or Caribbean Union College. It contains all coursework taken while enrolled. Only the record holder/student can request an official transcript.
The Records Office issues transcripts for current and former students, upon their written and signed request. Transcripts will be issued to students whose accounts are paid in full.
Transcripts will only be processed when payment for transcript is received. Please allow three to five business days for processing after confirmation of payment.
Currently enrolled students not yet completed their programme.
Student already graduated
Graduates of Andrews University programmes from 1985, apply directly to Andrews University Records office.
If you did not complete your Andrews University your transcript request is to USC.
USC/Incomplete AU Transcript form
CUC/USC graduate and non-graduate students your transcript request is to USC.
CUC/USC Transcript form
Payment can be made at the University Cashier, via account deduction or through wire transfer. If you wish, someone can make the payment on your behalf. Get information on a wire transfer.
- If someone is completing the transcript request on your behalf, you must provide signed authorization outlining the full name of the individual you desire to do so.
- Your request form will be submitted to the finance office on your behalf and processing will begin upon receipt of clearance and proof of payment.
- There is a minimum preparation period of five days.
- Payment for the full amount of your transcript order must be received before it can be processed.
- Checks must be payable to University of the Southern Caribbean.
- Postal/Money orders can only be honoured if they are international.
- Student currently enrolled have the option of charging their student accounts.
How to send
Mail your completed request form to:
University of the Southern Caribbean
PO Box 175, Port of Spain, Trinidad W.I.
Email your completed request form to the email address below.
Cost of transcript
The cost for a transcript is $30 TTD per copy.
Transcript office information
- Phone: 1-868-662-2241/ 2208 / 2211
- Fax : (868) 662-1197
- E-mail: email@example.com