Path to registration
Your path from application to registration has four steps
- Complete an application form
- Await acceptance
- New student orientation
- Registration - Which covers, choosing classes and completing immigration requirements
- Begin classes
Upon being accepted, there are a few documents which you need to walk with:
- Two passport-sized photos
- Immunization Certificate for all communicable diseases
- Marriage certificate (where applicable)
As a new student do ensure you complete the following.
- Visit the Student Advisement Centre, which provides academic advisement and assist you with student account activation and course selection.
- If you are an international student you need to register at the International Student Services office.
- Visit your Student Finance Advisor for financial advisement.
- Make your payment at the cashier. You will be required to present your payment document to the Student Finance Advisor to be registered.
- Return to your student Student Finance Advisor to complete your registration.
Student are advised to stay on top of their registration status at all times. Students who have not completed their registration for a given semester, should visit the Finance Office and speak to their finance advisor. Students whose academic status is not regularize financially may be asked to drop the course.