The University of the Southern Caribbean (USC) is a major research institution in the Caribbean region actively engaged in knowledge generation, scientific innovations and academic/creative scholarships. Research endeavors on campus encompass impacting community life within USC, across communities in the region and world-wide.
Office of Research and Innovation (ORI) is committed to creating a vibrant environment that supports and promotes excellence in research, innovative endeavors and academic/creative scholarships within the community of the University of the Southern Caribbean, across the Caribbean region and world-wide. Through advocacy and basic and applied research, ORI advances the educational and research mission of the USC.
To build a dynamic research culture in the region and world-wide.
To serve the community by providing an environment for excellence in scientific and innovative research endeavors and academic/creative scholarship.
- To develop strong community of scholarly researchers.
- To foster innovative research strategies and the applications in various disciplines across the University of the Southern Caribbean.
- To encourage innovative scholarship that transforms intellectual capacity of the university community into extraordinary scholars and servant of God.
- To disseminate innovative knowledge and scholarship locally, regionally and internationally.
- Telephone: (868) 662-2241 exts. 1012, 1655
- Fax: (868) 662-1197
- Email: email@example.com